I Will Be Here: 25 Of Today's Best Wedding & Love Songs (2001)

Postado por marco antonio martins On 15:57


DISC 1:
1. I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman
2. By Heart By Soul - Aaron Neville
3. Answered Prayer - Bob Carlisle & Lisa Bevill
4. If You Could See What I See - Geoff Moore & The Distance
5. For Always - BeBe & CeCe Winans
6. Give Me Forever - John Tesh & James Ingram
7. Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
8. You Move Me - Susan Ashton
9. Love Of My Life - BeBe & CeCe Winans
10. Without Love - Stacey Orrico
11. 'Til The End Of Time - Steve Green
12. This Flame - Margaret Becket
13. Love Will Be Our Home - Susan Ashton
.
DISC 2:
1. Can't Live A Day - Avalon
2. Your Love Broke Through - Rebecca St. James
3. Celebrate You - Steven Curtis Chapman
4. Household Of Faith - Steve & Marijean Green
5. Go There With You - Steven Curtis Chapman
6. God Causes All Things To Grow - Steve Green
7. How Beautiful - Twila Paris
8. In Remembrance Of Me - Cher Keaggy
9. I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Sonicflood
10. Lord I'm Gonna Love You - Chris Tomlin
11. Shine On Us - Phillips &Craig & Dean
12. We Bow Down - Derry Daughtery

Download easyshare Disc 1
Download easyshare Disc 2

0 comentários

Postar um comentário

SIGA - NOS

VEJA A TEMPERATURA ! !

bloguez.com