PRAISE 05 - GLORIFY THY NAME BY MARANATHA SINGERS

Postado por marco antonio martins On 10:35


1. (Don't You Know) It's Time To Praise The Lord
2. As We Gather / The Steadfast Love Of The Lord
3. A Shield About Me / Jesus, I Love You
4. Praise Song
5. Call On The Lord
6. The More I Get To Know You (The More I Fall In Love)
7. I Believe In You
8. In Moments Like These
9. Glorify Thy Name
10. (Don't You Know) It's Time To Praise The Lord (Instrumental)
11. A Shield About Me / Jesus, I Love You (Instrumental)
12. I Believe In You (Instrumental)
13. Praise Song (Instrumental)
14. As We Gather / The Steadfast Love Of The Lord (Instrumental)
15. The More I Get To Know You (The More I Fall In Love) (Instrumental)
16. In Moments Like These (Instrumental)
17. Glorify Thy Name (Instrumental)

Download


0 comentários

Postar um comentário

SIGA - NOS

VEJA A TEMPERATURA ! !

bloguez.com